[Lazarus] Is porting Delphi program using AsyncPro to fpc/laz possible?

Paul Breneman list2010 at BrenemanLabs.com
Fri Jan 22 02:46:35 CET 2016

On 01/21/2016 08:50 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 2016-01-21 14:10, Bo Berglund wrote:
>>
>> What svn URL do you recommend?
>> And which tag?
>
> I use the URL:   https://svn.atozed.com:444/svn/Indy10/trunk
>

> ie: I use Trunk (v10.6.2) directly. The repository is not that fast
> moving, and Remy seems to be on the ball quite quickly if there are any
> noted issues.
>

> Attached you will find a drop-in replacement "indylaz.lpk" package file.
> This is the fixed package and should hopefully appear in the repository
> soon.
>
> I've also attached a unit (small test suite for IPv4 TCP Client &
> Server) which shows the setup of a TCP Server and TCP Client instance
> and how the client connects to the server.

I have an edition of Control Terminal using Synapse for Lazarus here:
   http://ctrlterm.com/ports.htm

I'm retired (and visiting Sarasota, Florida for several weeks), but from
what I've read in this thread I think I'd like to add an Indy edition
(and also an LNet edition). Help and suggestions welcome!

Regards,
Paul
www.ControlPascal.com