[Lazarus] technical knobs components

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Sun Jan 24 15:38:17 CET 2016

On So, 2016-01-24 at 15:29 +0100, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Jan 2016, Marc Santhoff wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > can someone give me a hint, if there is a free or cheap component
> > library for lazarus implementing operational controls like switches,
> > potentiometers and the like for makin a GUI lok like a physical device?
>
> Maybe this can be of use ?
>
> http://wiki.freepascal.org/uE_Controls

Yes, found it while browsing, and TDigitLed there, too:

http://breakoutbox.de/pascal/pascal.html

What is missing now are some linear sliders, because round knobs are not
so easy to handle using mouse or fingers on a touch screen.

Ah, since we're at it:
Last time I searched for a Star Trek gui lib I found nothing freely
avaliable. I don't ask for pascal, this could be done if necessary (and
not written in C++ ..) but does an open source variant exist?

Thanks,
Marc

--
Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at web.de>