[Lazarus] Package editor in Lazarus 1.6

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Thu Jan 28 14:11:25 CET 2016

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 14:34:25 +0200
Juha Manninen <juha.manninen62 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 12:06 AM, Mattias Gaertner
> <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> > And what was the bug?
> > It does not sound like a bugfix, so I'm a bit worried that it went to
> > 1.6RC2.
>
> Most changes were made before 1.6 was branched.

Ok. I was just a bit worried when you wrote it is in RC2 instead of
writing it is "in 1.6" and that it wasn't documented.

> Many usability issues were fixed.

Usability is a broad term. If something is unusable then it needs a
fix. If it only "improves" usability, then it is not a bug fix.

> Only the last one was merged to 1.6,
> others happened before it.
> IMO the package editor is now smooth and nice.

Good.
Just keep in mind that "smooth and nice" includes documentation. :)

Mattias