[Lazarus] Conditional Breakpoints - again

Martok listbox at martoks-place.de
Thu Jul 7 16:32:19 CEST 2016

Hi,

@Graeme: thanks.

My original issues appear to be working now, at least in a test case - although
I'm using a custom patched (unrelated bug that upstream refused to fix) gdb 7.11
now, so maybe they changed something in the versions between as well.

> But it seems that the hit counter starts at 0 when the debug process is
> started, and then is not reset. (well delete, the breakpoint should
> reset it)
Just checked with Delphi: they reset the counter every time the breakpoint is
hit, so it effectively means "every Nth hit". Hits before the one that gets
handled are logged as "Iteration 1 of N" etc.
Changing the value in Breakpoint Properties window also resets the counter.

Makes more sense than a manual button I'd say?

Regards,

Martok