[Lazarus] GTK 3.0

Dmitry Boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 21:27:22 CEST 2016

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 2:45 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys <
mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:

> Like I mentioned in the first paragraph - such functionality can be
> implemented because fpGUI is under our full control and is in the same
> language as what LCL is written.
> [snip] and I know 100% it will look and behave the same on all other
> supported fpGUI platforms.

So what's more important - to be consistent and act 100% exactly the same
across platform
- or feel more towards the native platform?

If I create a control that does something special with Ctrl+Left click,
should it retain this functionality for OSX?
What typically happens: Cmd+Left click is used in OSX applications (where
ctrl+click would be used for Windows or Linux).

Is it up to a control (to distinguish between Ctrl+Left click on Linux and
OSX) or are there fpGUI APIs to control the system specific behavior?

thanks,
Dmitry