[Lazarus] GTK 3.0

Thu Jul 14 07:09:39 CEST 2016

On 2016-07-14 02:01, Dmitry Boyarintsev wrote:
> What is the approach to Mobile platforms

fpGUI works on WinCE devices and other Linux Embedded devices. As for
mobile phones - I don't believe fpGUI or LCL is appropriate for them. I
would rather use the native mobile phone toolkits in that case.

Embarcadero's FireMonkey toolkit shows that customdrawn toolkits can be
used to target multiple mobile phone OSes, but based on the people I
spoke to, it is not ideal. So again, I would rather opt for using the
native development tools and toolkits of each mobile phone OS.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/