[Lazarus] LCL-fpGUI widgetset support

Wed Jul 20 08:16:44 CEST 2016

Hello Giuliano,

[I started a new thread for this]

On 2016-07-19 09:28, Giuliano Colla wrote:
> Following the instructions, I've tested. Lazarus = 1.6 Fpc=3.0.0
> platform linux.
> A blank form compiles and runs ok. The form shows the FPGUI icon.
> Adding a TButton, it fails with: "Class TButton not found"

That is strange. I just testing with FreeBSD, FPC 2.6.4 (3.0.0 works
too) and Lazarus v1.7 (trunk from about 2 months ago).

Here is the exact instructions to follow:

  <lazarus>/lcl/interfaces/fpgui/README.txt

Please note that you must use fpGUI v1.4.1 or the “maint” branch. You
cannot use the fpGUI “develop” branch at this stage.

I've also attached some screenshots to show a few of the components that
already work. Even specifying one of the built-in themes work with a
LCL-fpGUI application (demo ran with command line parameter:  --style
"plastic medium gray")

I've also attached a screenshot of the Project Options to show where I
specify the LCL-fpGUI widgetset.

Please excuse the slight color tint in the screenshots. I used Gimp to
reduce the colors to 256 to make them smaller for email purposes.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/