[Lazarus] Target Survey

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Wed Jul 20 16:00:37 CEST 2016

On Wed, 20 Jul 2016, Michael Schnell wrote:

> On 07/20/2016 02:23 PM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>>
>> We're working on a solution for this.
>>
> Any description / preview ?
>
> If this is going to be reality out of the box, I maybe stop thinking
> about it myself :-) .

I suspect you'll have to keep thinking, because I doubt our solution will help you:

As far as I understand, you want to keep your current code as-is, but that will not be possible.

What we will offer you is to design/code in Lazarus/Delphi,
transpile to Javascript and then run the code in the browser.

There will be a widgetset for the browser, but it will not do everything the LCL/VCL does.

Michael.