[Lazarus] LCL-fpGUI widgetset support

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Fri Jul 22 19:59:00 CEST 2016

Il 20/07/2016 08:16, Graeme Geldenhuys ha scritto:

> That is strange.

Sorry for the noise. It was a Lazarus/fpcup issue. Nothing to do with
fpgui. It shows the same error also with gtk WS.

The full story is that I tested fpgui with a Lazarus 1.6 downloaded via
fpcup, and for some obscure reasons it turns out that that damn thing
when you drop a widget to a form, updates properly the .lfm file, adds
the required unit in the uses section of the source file, but it doesn't
add e.g. "Button1: TButton;" where appropriate.

I tested fpgui again both with a Lazarus 1.4.4 (installed via rpm) and
with a Lazarus trunk (installed via svn), and everything works as
expected. I put in a form the same widgets you provided in your example,
and I got exactly the same result.

Did you ever stumble into a similar issue with Lazarus? Some wrong
setting in the myriad of options?

Thank you for your time,

Giuliano