[Lazarus] Transfer between RS232 and TCP/IP

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 01:05:19 CEST 2016

On Fri, 22 Jul 2016 18:34:11 +0200, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:

I might add that I have already created a TCP to TCP mapping utility
using the Indy10 component TMapTcpComm.
I use this in order to connect to a WiFi network via the Ethernet line
from out of reach of the WiFi AP. A Raspberry Pi runs my MapPort
program so I can access the WiFi device from my PC at thousands of km
away by connecting to the RPi and let it forward to the WiFi device.

Now I want to make a similar thing, namely to do a RS232 to TCP
mapping utility. But this time I want it to run on Windows rather than
Linux.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden