[Lazarus] VirtualTreeView: new home, new release

Luiz Americo Pereira Camara luizamericop at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 14:56:48 CEST 2016

> Am 2016-06-02 um 17:52 schrieb Luiz Americo Pereira Camara:
> > The LCL port of VirtualTreeView component has a new home:
> https://github.com/blikblum/VirtualTreeView-Lazarus
> > It's now a direct fork of Delphi repository making easier to keep in sync
> > Two versions are released
> > - 4.8.7
> > - 5.5.3
>
> I am using a version of VTV from october 2013 which claims to be 4.8.7 too

There are four LCL releases for 4.8.7. Probably you are using the second
release

> but is slightly different to the one I just downloaded from your link.
> Especialy one difference stroke me as it looks like a bug:
> In line 6740 of the current downloaded version there is this code:
>
> ----------------------
> if not FCheckBox then
>    HeaderGlyphSize := Point(FImages.Width, FImages.Height)
> else
>    HeaderGlyphSize := Point(Treeview.CheckImages.Height,
> Treeview.CheckImages.Height)
>
> Why is "Height" used twice in the last line?

CheckImages changed from a ImageList to a Bitmap with all check images in a
row. The Width of the bitmap has a different meaning from the imagelist
one.

In the Bitmap is the sum of all checkimages Width

In the case the Width of each individual image matches Height, so the code.

Feel free to report any bug

Luiz