[Lazarus] translation from c-header

Koenraad Lelong lazarus2 at de-brouwerij.be
Sat Jun 18 14:20:28 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to port pigpio to fpc (http://abyz.co.uk/rpi/pigpio/).
h2pas has a problem with this :
c : typedef void *(gpioThreadFunc_t) (void *);
How would this be translated to Pascal ?
I know it's a function without result (= procedure), but what about the
paramater ?
Later that function/procedure is used like this :
function gpioStartThread(f:gpioThreadFunc_t;
userdata:pointer):Ppthread_t;cdecl;external;

I also have a doubt about this :

c : typedef void (*gpioTimerFunc_t)    (void);
Pascal : gpioTimerFunc_t = procedure (_para1:pointer);cdecl;

Is this OK ?

I'm not fluent with c, even less with such typedef's.

TIA,

Koenraad