[Lazarus] Anyone have Win/OSX/*nix native midi routines

info at voiceliveeditor.com info at voiceliveeditor.com
Wed Jun 22 01:07:45 CEST 2016

Hi All,
I am wondering if anyone has any cross midi routines willing to share, that works on win,osx and nix.
Thought would ask, before attempting my own.
I would rather have native pascal routines that do not use third party dll,so files etc.
THanks in advance

If you have received this email in error please notify info at voiceliveeditor.com. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
Voiceliveeditor.com accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.