[Lazarus] Quick Modern Object Pascal Introduction, for Programmers

Travis Ayres trayres at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 19:57:10 CEST 2016

While we're talking about books on Object Pascal, if anyone is looking for
Object Pascal book ideas I'd suggest a book of patterns in Object Pascal.
It seems like there's a lot of info about the structure of the language,
but limited examples of how it is used in practice. The Observer, MVVM,
Adapter patterns, whatever - it would be great to find more examples of
these.