[Lazarus] Quick Modern Object Pascal Introduction, for Programmers

Thu Jun 23 10:53:55 CEST 2016

On 2016-06-23 00:30, Michalis Kamburelis wrote:
> Also, as a Linux user, the instructions to modify the "sudoers" (to
> never ask for password), and then run the CodeTyphon with "sudo" are
> kind of a show-stopper.

Definitely, and I felt it is an even bigger issue under FreeBSD,
especially where CodeTyphon tries to install itself. It doesn’t adhere
to the filesystem hierarchy at all, where user installed programs should
go to /usr/local/ only. And then adding to the pain, I prefer installing
something only I’ll be running in my $HOME directory or in my read/write
allocated /data/devel/ path.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/