[Lazarus] NewPascal "foundation" and black PR

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 22:59:12 CEST 2016

I have to correct something:

> but then this guy obviously saw my post, and decided to announce his own
> "Foundation", so I had to respond with our announcement:

this guy is Maciej Izak, and Boian have wrong timing. What post? It is
crazy! It was planned for a long time (January 2014):

http://freesparta.com/roadmap

NewPascal idea exist to provide simple start for mORMot users (in near
future probably for Castle Game Engine too) and for early access for my
compiler work on ARC objects and SmartPointers:

http://synopse.info/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=20603#p20603

Donate button is provide to help me with keeping infrastructure (domain,
VPS, small server), I am not rich programmer.

Maybe no evryone has knowledge but to opposing to "Mitov Software" all of
my work is open source! All is created in my free time after work. I may
work too secretly but I am working on new MDI for Lazarus, Native LCL
controls for Android, Debugger for Android, mORMot extensions and mentioned
compiler stuff.

Seems like PM is hard for business owner.
--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak