[Lazarus] Form Resizing

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 17:32:15 CET 2016

On Tue, 01 Mar 2016 16:02:57 +0100, zeljko <zeljko at holobit.net> wrote:

>> However Lazarus Release 1.6 shows SVN 51666 when I check it so I guess
>> 51768 is the Lazarus revision.
>
>Issue was opened about constraints. If there's another issue with gtk2
>forms please open issue and attach example project.

No, it was opened because forms could not be resized down from initial
size (see subject of thread) and it was NOT caused by constraints
being accidentally set (I have checked both in the IDE and in the form
file itself, there is none). This suggestion was done some way down
this thread, but was not the cause.

I added comment about revision in order to say what state my trunk
version is in. I was asked to do that here...
It has nothing to do with why this particular revision was created. I
just downloaded trunk today in order to check the solution to the
resizing issue that was purported to be done.
Either that fix is not part of that revision or the fix does not work.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden