[Lazarus] Compiling on Odroid / RaspberryPi

steveg steveg at nevets.com.au
Tue Mar 15 14:16:02 CET 2016

> In order to to do that you need a starting fpc. How did you install the
> first fpc on the system?
>
> "make install" does everything, except making it the default compiler.
> This way "make install" can be used to install a second compiler. I
> wonder if there is a simple command to do a complete install as the
> main compiler.
> To create a config you can use on Linux (Maybe it works on Odroid too):
>
> ./compiler/utils/samplecfg /usr/local/lib/fpc/3.1.1 /etc
>

>> Should I use a copy of another fpc.cfg and install it to /etc
>> (and do I need to modify it at all)
> That's possible too.
>
> Mattias

That fixed the compiling - 1 small step for .... me

moving on to next problem though (way into compile) - now getting error
in fpcres
running /usr/local/bin/fpres -v
/media/odroid/diskxxx/lazarus/ide/lazbuild.lpr
gives error of -
Debug: Trying to open file (as above)
Error: No known file format detected for file (as above)
will continue with my investigations here

Thanks