[Lazarus] Testing Rapberry Pi 3 performance

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 11:22:55 CET 2016

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 2016-03-23 04:56, Anthony Walter wrote:> I recorded a very brief video of the performance of Raspberry Pi and> Lazarus is quite usable.
>
> For a computer priced at £22, that is incredible value for money! Istill have the original RPi - maybe it's time for an upgrade. The workawesome as little micro-servers too. :)

The RPi2 is superior in almost every way. I've got an RPi3 here but
won't have time to exercise it for at least a few days.

The Raspberry Pi Zero can, I believe, be run as a USB slave
(specifically, USB OTG can be enabled by a kernel patch). That opens the
possibility of using it to implement special-purpose input peripherals:
has anybody used FPC etc. to play with USB Gadget programming?

http://hackaday.com/2016/03/02/hack-a-ps2-keyboard-onto-your-pi-zero/
http://isticktoit.net/?p=1383

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd