[Lazarus] LCL exports CC-licensed icons to every LCL application

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Wed Mar 23 16:18:15 CET 2016

On 03/23/2016 08:07 AM, Michael Thompson wrote:
> Here's everything I found when I first went looking for this kind of info
> http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,13957.msg155398.html

thanks for that! will it work for non-GUI console only apps? i did see where
someone asked about a built-in dialogue and was told one does not exist which
seems to indicate that it will work for non-GUI apps...

> (And I've been using the VersionSupport unit with almost no change since I
> posted it ..)

hummm... "almost no change" implies that there is a change of some kind... can
you update your original post or post another with the change or newer unit?