[Lazarus] Having multiple Lazarus like GetLazarus version

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 15:10:00 CET 2016

On 3/24/16, Aradeonas <aradeonas at operamail.com> wrote:

> But I want the best way for my trunk version so I can run it beside of
> stable version without making shortcut.

The recommende way is and has always been to use the
--pcp=path/to/config commandline parameter.
Why do you insist that it must be done in another way?
Why can you simpy use the mechanismes we have provided for just that?

If you don want a shortcut (why???) then just start it from the
console (as i do with lazarus fixes branch).

Bart