[Lazarus] Merge request

Jesus Reyes A. jesusrmx at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 22:15:35 CEST 2016

On Thu, 31 Mar 2016 11:45:48 -0600, Ondrej Pokorny <lazarus at kluug.net>
wrote:

> On 31.03.2016 12:59, Gabor Boros wrote:
>> Please merge 52063, 52029, 51980, 51918, 51914 revisions (grid fixes)
>> from trunk to fixes_1_6.
>
> Please add them into http://wiki.freepascal.org/Lazarus_1.6_fixes_branch
> section Merge requests/Submitted by others.
>
> Ondrej

I marked some reports with a LazTarget 1.6.2 those should be merged to
1.6.2 as their fixes have high probability to be harmless or they fix
regressions, the ones marked with LazTarget 1.8 should be thoroughly
tested in 1.7.0 before they can be merged. Well, I know this can't be
objectively evaluated so give them a couple of weeks in the wild at least.

Jesus Reyes A.