[Lazarus] Canvas.TextRect - Printer vs Screen

Gabor Boros gaborboros at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 13:25:54 CEST 2016

Hi All,

The result of TextRect looks different on printer and screen. I want to
know what will come out from the printer. Attached what I see and the
test project too. On the screen the first draw is the original TextRect
result, the second is the scaled to looks like on the printer, on the
third text drawed into a BMP then stretched to the needed width. Better
than nothing but I am not too happy with the BMP trick. Not found any
text stretch solution. Any idea how to got the same result without using
the BMP?

Gabor