[Lazarus] Bls: Example of full screen console program anywhere?

Mr Bee pak.lebah at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 03:33:20 CEST 2016

If the Free Vision code seems a bit complicated and complex to you, you may want to study the classic CRT unit (from the Turbo Pascal era). Basically it "draws" chars to the console screen, using method like ClrScr, GotoXY, WhereX, WhereY, etc. It's also able to read keystrokes, using method like ReadKey, Keypressed, etc. I think it's good enough for console app with simple interactions. However, I'm not sure whether it works with SSH and unicode.
–Mr Bee