[Lazarus] IDE docked 2 windows together

Frans fjf.vanleeuwen at quicknet.nl
Wed May 11 19:18:49 CEST 2016

Hi.

I use Lazarus 1.6 and FPC 3.0.0 on windows. I've docked several windows in the IDE, the Object
Inspector, the Code editor etc. Two windows were docked on top of each other and tabs were added to
choose the visible window. This was the Messages window and the Watch List.
Unfortunately I lost my complete docking (my fault) and so I did it again. But now, the two windows
stay seperated.
I don't mind, but I wonder what I did the first time and didn't do now. I've searched the net, but I
cannot find an answer.
Anyone an idea?

--
mvg