[Lazarus] Lazarus on the move.

Marc Weustink marc at dommelstein.nl
Thu May 26 21:16:25 CEST 2016

Hi all,
The past few years the Lazarus services were hosted by firmos.at . A
month  ago we received the sad news that the services cannot be
continued. We would like to thank Helmut for those years.

Tonight we will move the mailing list, the forum and the website. We try
to limit the downtime, but some DNS changes may take up to 2 days.

What will change.
* The website will stay the same: www.lazarus-ide.org

* Till now the mailing list is hosted by lists.lazarus.freepascal.org,
this will change to lists.lazarus-ide.org. your subscription will stay
the same.

* The forum stays at forum.lazarus.freepascal.org but is with the same
account reachable from forum.lazarus-ide.org

Marc