[Lazarus] Zeoslib and string encoding

Tue May 10 12:35:43 CEST 2016

On 2016-05-10 09:23, Santiago A. wrote:
> But now, I've read a thread in freepascal about encoding and I wonder
> wether the problem is more related to freepascal 3.0 than to zeoslib. Is
> there some compiler directive about string encoding I should be aware of?

I've had this problem for years with ZeosLib even using FPC 2.6.4 and
FPC 2.6.2. So it's not related to FPC 3.x changes at all.

See the tiOPF unit tests results:
   [Zeos_FB] -> TTestTIQueryZeos -> FieldSize

     "Group_Str_Field" Expected: "10" But was: "40"

http://geldenhuys.co.uk/tiopf/unittests/freebsd64.html

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/