[Lazarus] components\aggpas\gpc - non-commercial use only

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Tue May 17 18:37:13 CEST 2016

Am 2016-05-17 um 18:15 schrieb Ondrej Pokorny:
 > On 17.05.2016 18:09, Jürgen Hestermann wrote:
 >> I don't use AGGPAS but I assume that the GPC unit is part of the package.
 >> If that is true, then it would not be enough to check for the licencing of the package.
 > Of course it is. Please try to find information before you post wrong statements. There is an info about it in the package. See components/aggpas/readme.txt

Well, to me it only sounded contradikting that there is "one licence per package" and
on the other hand *some* units in packages may have different licences.

I was (am) just not sure that we can rely on having *all* licence information for a package
summed up in just one readme file (of this package) for all packages (not just AGGPAS).