[Lazarus] components\aggpas\gpc - non-commercial use only

Tue May 17 21:08:45 CEST 2016

On 2016-05-17 18:49, Florian Klämpfl wrote:
> Please quote properly! The reason is not that it does not fit into
> the goals but the reason is simply that we cannot expect that
> everybody checks each used packages

1. I didn't actually quote anybody.

2. What I said is that the BSD License doesn't fit with the FCL
   goals. What you just said is the same thing, just explained in
   a bit more detail.

So I don't see anything wrong with my statement. FPC likes to police
developers, Lazarus leave the task up to the developer. I don't have a
problem with either.

Regards,
  Graeme