[Lazarus] "Needs to be saved" state

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Sat May 28 00:52:28 CEST 2016

Please excuse me if I am overlooking something obvious, but when the IDE
  shows the "Save all" toolbar icon in colour is there a quick way of
finding out what it thinks has been changed?

I've got something here that I've been working on for a couple of years,
  but because of time constraints it spends a lot of time sitting open
in a dedicated workspace. If the IDE is telling me that there's
something to be saved I'd like to know what: have I inadvertently typed
garbage into one of the editor windows?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk