[Lazarus] "Needs to be saved" state

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Sat May 28 12:53:58 CEST 2016

Il 28/05/2016 00:52, Mark Morgan Lloyd ha scritto:
> Please excuse me if I am overlooking something obvious, but when the
> IDE  shows the "Save all" toolbar icon in colour is there a quick way
> of finding out what it thinks has been changed?

The quick way is to right click on any editor tab. You'll see marked
with an asterisk the category which contains modified files (recent
tabs/project tabs/other tabs). By selecting the appropriate item, you'll
see the modified files marked with an asterisk.
If you don't see any, but "Save all" is highlighted, then it just wants
to save your current setup (window position, which editor tab has focus,
etc. ). At that point it's up to you to decide if you want to save it,
or you prefer to keep the previous setup for the project.

Giuliano