[Lazarus] Lazarus Version

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Tue Nov 8 16:20:22 CET 2016

On 08/11/16 13:30, Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Nov 2016 13:08:41 +0100 (CET)Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:
>> [...]> I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. I don't know what 'version> unit' you mean ?
> For example lazarus/lcl/lclversion.pas

I don't want to hijack anybody else's thread, but I habitually use that
file to get version info so that I can always find out what compiler
etc. has been used to build a binary. The one downside of this is that I
end up with a -Fu $(LazarusDir)/lcl which (I suspect) contributes to the
entire LCL being rebuilt more often than is strictly necessary.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk