[Lazarus] Messages from who?

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sat Oct 1 19:43:22 CEST 2016

On 10/01/2016 12:59 PM, DougC via Lazarus wrote:
> I have no problem figuring out how to reply to the place I want to reply to.

i wasn't sure... some readers operate in different ways... t-bird, i know, has
reply, reply list and reply all...

> The problem I have is seeing who the original sender was. There is nothing in
> the way the messages are presented to me that indicates the original author.

are you not at moosemail dot net? i guess the answer to your question is yes,
the CC field is the original poster... this reply will (should) likely carry a
CC with my email address at windstream dot net after it is processed by the list
server...