[Lazarus] Notice: Due to Hurricane Matthew I'll be unavailable for the next few days

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Thu Oct 6 01:02:51 CEST 2016

On 10/05/2016 01:12 PM, Anthony Walter via Lazarus wrote:
> Due to Hurricane Matthew I'm being evacuated from my home for a few days. If
> anyone wants to check up on me or my home I've set up a continuous live video
> stream from my living room. It can be used to monitor the current situation.
>
> My living room video stream:
>
> http://www.codebot.org/articles/?doc=9599

i keep getting a repeated loop... i can tell because the volume is shoved to MAX
when it starts and i keep having to turn it down... then it loops and the volume
is MAX again :(

looks pretty nasty but i don't see any other canaveral and surrounding area cams
with that type of ferocious weather going on...