[Lazarus] Teaching Pascal at College

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 12:46:21 CEST 2016

 "

> And here the addressees are non-computer engineers who most likely will
> not do large systems on their own, but just should understand what
> programming means to enable them to talk decently with their colleagues who
> will do the programming for appropriate projects.
>
> "

The above paragraph is not correct very much , because the computer
engineers and the other engineers are different professions . The other
engineers are using computer programming to solve their own problems , the
computer engineers are using computer programming to solve other people's
problems .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk