[Lazarus] Chromium embedded on freebsd or firefox embedded

Lars noreply at z505.com
Fri Oct 21 09:38:04 CEST 2016

What is the actual status of chromium embedded and firefox embedded on
bsd? Does it only work on Windows and Linux?

Seems there is not so much info about CEF in general on freebsd other than
this info:
https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-chromium/2014-January/001113.html

I so much love the bsd license and want to move my desktop and some of my
development over to BSD, but it just seems like bsd is constantly playing
catch up to what linux and windows already had years ago. That's my
biggest fear about all bsd's.

Since I will be doing work with chromium embedded on multiple projects it
will be interesting to know what the status of it is on bsd for lazarus?