[Lazarus] How to use strings properly with fixes_1_6 and FPC 3.0.0?

Gabor Boros gaborboros at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 12:05:18 CEST 2016

2016. 10. 21. 10:25 keltezéssel, Juha Manninen via Lazarus írta:
> * Please read the wiki page ...

I read, I read but if contains buggy example... ;-)

I need a quick and a rock solid solution. Is it good solution if replace
all Length, Copy, Delete with UTF8Length, UTF8Copy, UTF8Delete and read
the strings through with this for i:=1 to UTF8Length(s) do
Write(UTF8Copy(s,i,1))?

I do not want to think of where Length, Copy, Delete is good and where
UTF8* needed.

Gabor