[Lazarus] Teaching Pascal at College

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 12:23:24 CEST 2016

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 11:41 PM, Martin Schreiber via Lazarus <
lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> On Monday 24 October 2016 19:53:21 Mehmet Erol Sanliturk via Lazarus wrote:
> >

> > My opinion is that event based programming needs special care .
> > A simulation example may be useful , for example , by using PetriSim
> > sources , adapted to Free Pascal .

Please here add the following sentence :

Then a Petri Net definition may be represented by Lazarus forms easily .
I am not ignoring other works such as fpGUI , mseIDE-mseGUI , but we are
talking about mostly Lazarus .

> The last chapter of "Programmieren macht Spass!" is a lift simulation:
> http://mseide-msegui.sourceforge.net/pics/aufzug.mpeg
>
> Martin
> --

It is difficult to play *.mpeg files in Linux ( there is no default player
) . If you have a converter to format which can be played with default
players of Linux ( for example , Dragon Player ) , it would be a very good
contribution .

Simulation subjects may be selected easily for the Department related
subjects where Lazarus is taught .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk