[Lazarus] IDE Docking windows and Editor Toolbar

Wed Sep 21 12:09:11 CEST 2016

On 2016-09-21 11:01, leledumbo wrote:
> Kinda ugly, but yes it works:

Thanks for confirming... Now I’m very confused as to why it doesn’t work
here.

As for the “ugly” comment - yes, I don’t know why LCL-GTK2 tabs on the
right must be so “fat” (vertical space). With fpGUI or MSEide
pagecontrol widgets, I can fit almost 3× the amount of tabs in the
vertical space taken up by what your screenshot shows.

I use tabs-on-the-right because I work with a lot of files at once. I
hate having to scroll to find a file I need. With vertical stacked tabs,
I see all the open files in one go without any scrolling. It has its
benefits. ;-)

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/