[Lazarus] Run Parameters Dialog

Lars noreply at z505.com
Fri Sep 23 02:46:49 CEST 2016

Hi in the Run Parameters dialog, it appears as though $macros such as
$TargetFile() or the current project directory, etc., don't get
expanded.... Is this by design? Would be nice if they were expanded just
as in the External Tools.  If no one has interest in it now but would find
it useful I could work on a patch. Or if by design it is intended to not
be that way for some reason let me know.

Once again I am trying to launch my app using cmd /k , so that a command
line stays open , and can't find a way to do this with the run parameters
window unless I manually type in project1.exe instead of $TargetFile()