[Lazarus] Mailinglist issues

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 18:07:54 CEST 2016

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 8:14 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus <
lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> On 2016-09-24 14:06, Andrew Haines via Lazarus wrote:
> > Now lets see if I get a copy of my email back.
>
> I can confirm that I received your message via the mailing list Andrew.
>
> Regards,
>   Graeme
>
> --
> fpGUI Toolkit - a cross-platform GUI toolkit using Free Pascal
> http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/
>
> My public PGP key:  http://tinyurl.com/graeme-pgp
> --

Dears All ,

We are receiving mails with the following trailing lines :

When we send a message , it is received by Lazarus mailing list and it is
propagated to subscribers .

I do not know whether it is difficult or not , but my suggestion/wish is
that before sending the message to the subscribers ,  its registered link
in Lazarus mailing list web site be appended as last into the message such
as

This will allow to read messages in that thread in succession through that
link ,
it will not be necessary to include content of long messages again because
its link easily may be specified ,
when message is quoted in another message , whole of its thread will be
accessible through that link ,
or any other uses not conceivable here

with only disadvantage to modify mail propagation , let's say , software .

Thank you very much .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk