[Lazarus] TColor and Alpha channel support

Mon Sep 26 14:57:51 CEST 2016

On 2016-09-26 13:50, Ondrej Pokorny via Lazarus wrote:
> Aah, I see now what you mean. Then ColorAlpha :)

An then you start getting the contradicting properties.

For example:

  Label1.Color := clRed;
  Label1.ColorAlpha := 170;
  Label1.Transparent := True;

or, what to do if Label1.Transparent = False?

Or does in now mean the TLabel.Transparent property is going to be
deprecated because ColorAlpha will replace its job. Oh, but then we have
the Delphi-compatibility issues to deal with too. :-(

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/