[Lazarus] warning on compile

Thierry Andriamirado thierry.andriamirado at free.fr
Mon Sep 26 15:16:14 CEST 2016

Le 24 septembre 2016 22:50:14 UTC+03:00, Chris Kelling via Lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> a écrit :
>On a new project, and I keep getting this warning: tubes.lpr(20,1)
>Warning: "crtbeginS.o" not found, this will probably cause a linking
>failure
>
>Linking doesn't; actually fail, and the compile completes.  Any clue
>what library and were it needs to go to clear this warning?

Are you cross-compiling to i386 ?
Find crtbeginS.o on your system and add its directory in fpc.cfg.
AFAIR, there's at least 2 of them, within 2 subtories (./32 and ./x32): one of them is the good one. Just try them one by one.
(Sorry if I can't give precise advices: I'm on a tablet)

Good luck. Thierry