[Lazarus] Startup environment: to Gui, or not to GUI? [OT]

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 10:04:06 CEST 2017

On 11/04/17 19:44, Mark Morgan Lloyd via Lazarus wrote:
[...]
> Regrettably, investigating that sort of thing in too much depth can
> get one flagged as a malware writer. A few days ago I saw something
> very odd happen as a result of some search terms I used when reading
> up about a particular comms protocol.

In Firefox, use the Private Browsing feature, then (at least Google)
does not track what you search (also use Google Search in normal mode while
logged on to Google (important) on other terms to have them not correlate
searches with your IP address and spew them into your personalized set anyway)

my £0.02p worth ;)

-L.