[Lazarus] Quick Video: A Web Application

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 15:54:58 CEST 2017

This isn't a free pascal or lazarus project, but something I wrote using
typescript quite a while ago.

http://cache.getlazarus.org/videos/cloud-files.mp4

I thought you guys might want to look at and digest it for the following
reasons. Obviously it's an application, but one which mimics a desktop
program. It reads/write files, uses dialogs, has keyboard
shortcuts/navigation, and presents an interactive list view like set of
data. In short a lot of the same things you might have when or if you had
written a desktop app, the main difference being you need not install the
app, rather you use any modern browser and visit a web page. As such maybe
you lazarus developers might benefit by taking a step back and looking at
something other if only for a brief moment.

If the above app stirs any questions/discussions, I'd be more than happy to
share. Yes I still love free pascal and lazarus and have a cool project in
the works using it.

Thanks