[Lazarus] Quick Video: A Web Application

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 17:09:44 CEST 2017

Thank you all for the feedback and discussion. From me, the implementer and
designer, I can say the most difficult part of creating this project, and
in most projects, is not the actual programming. It's the creation of the
user interface design. Choosing and creating a layout, and deciding on css
values. That by far took more time than the actual code, and I'm sure that
part could be vastly improved.

The sad thing is with more design capability (html/css/images) the harder
it is to create a final stylized application.