[Lazarus] Window Maker form resizes when selecting component

Kostas Michalopoulos badsectoracula at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 14:04:10 CEST 2017

(for some reason i do not see the message to the mailing list so i hit

GTK2, latest SVN (54709)

Note that this isn't new, i had it for at least a couple of years. I tried
to figure out at the time but failed and ignored it (i switched to another
WM when using Lazarus) but i decided again to see what is going on because
switching WMs is annoying.