[Lazarus] Status of namespace

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 16:46:40 CEST 2017

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 5:08 PM, Fabio Luis Girardi via Lazarus
> Whats the current state of Lazarus when dealing with packages with dotted
> units (namespaces)?

Dotted unit names are supported more or less.

> Should I avoid this idea?

No. Instead please work with them and report problems.
I found 2 related bug reports:

- FPDoc. May not be relevant in your case. (?)

- The original bug is fixed long time ago, but I understood there are
2 others that should be reported separately.
  - F12 in designer.
  - Codetools issues.
Can you please test and report the remaining issues. I will resolve #20892 then.

Juha