[Lazarus] dynamic string proposal

Alexey aaa5500 at ya.ru
Wed Aug 16 14:37:31 CEST 2017

On 16.08.2017 15:30, Martin Frb via Lazarus wrote:

> A char can be composed of several combining code points (each of them
> afaik, in the 32 bit range).
> So a char can have 96 or more bits. (And not all of them have a
> combined form).

See my prev post: i see that each S[i] good to be like QWord (sizeof(one
char)= sizeof(Qword)). It can be TextChar. And type can be TextString.
internally it can be compressed to utf8. TextString is good if i want to
parse text by "chars". If "char" needs more bytes- lets take more
(internally it is same utf8)

Alexey