[Lazarus] TFilenameedit onchange osx

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 19:15:38 CEST 2017

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 1:29 PM, Andrea Mauri via Lazarus
> I would. But I think that is out of my skills. Where should I look? Any
> starting point?

I don't know. I don't have a Mac.
In general contributors / developers just have to learn the code by
debugging and experimenting, little by little. There is no shortcut
for it really.

> I can se this bug only on osx, and I opened my first mac last week ;-)

Ok, congratulations. :)
That may hinder the development of course. You must learn the OS, then
setup the debugging environment and whatever is needed.
I don't know details, I only read that people had trouble debugging there.

Mac development has advanced slowly. Especially Cocoa should be improved ASAP.

Juha